Elasto Dip - Peelable Coating
Elasto Dip - is an innovative, high elastomeric coatings designed for ultimate Protection and customization with the unique option for removal.
The soft touch feature provides additional comfort and grip. It is suitable for use on glass, metal, plastic and more. This coating has been formulated for temporary use and is recommended to be removed after 3 months or less.
Customize your vehicle and household items with a high Elastomeric coating that can either be peeled off or left on,
Elasto Dip provides a soft touch, smooth matte finish that’s perfect for a wide range of innovative uses.
A High Elastic Wrap. Great for customizing car wheels and other automotive uses—or kitchen utensils, tools and more. Adheres to metal, plastic and glass, Ideal for protection during shipment
Transform your ideas into reality
Designed to provide extra protection and durability
Create your own design, Choose Your Own Shade.
- Ensure adequate ventilation when applying product.
- For best application, apply at temperatures between 14°C and 25°C.
- Avoid applying product if temperature is below 10°C or above 35°C
- Protect all surfaces you do not want to coat Using painters tape, paper or plastic film, cover any area that you do not want to get Elasto Dip onto.
- Leave a 5-10 cm gap between tape and panel edges for easy to peel overspray.
- Wear appropriate safety clothing always when spraying note that you should wear protective clothing, goggles and breathing mask.
- Mix Elasto Dip with recommended solvent,
- Elasto Dip needs stirring EACH TIME THE PAINT POT IS RE-FILLED.
- Paint test batch first Test your painting technique on hardly visible spot or on an external panel first.
- Spray the first layer Spray a first layer of Elasto Dip. Make sure that all the surface is covered by the overcoat, but do not apply too heavy coat. If you want to make sure that absolutely no paint colorant residue will remain on the surface when peeling off the film later, it is recommended to spray transparent Elasto Dip layer first.
- If you coat first layer with colored Elasto Dip you can always use Elasto Dip thinner to wipe the surface, clean after peeling off the overcoat in the case it would be necessary.
Before You Begin ….
Use outdoors or in a well-ventilated area such as an open garage.
Ensure temperature is between 50-90°F (10- 32°C) and humidity is below 65% to ensure proper drying.
Do not apply to galvanized metal. Avoid spraying in very windy and dusty conditions. Cover surrounding area to protect from spray mist.
PRIMING a primer is not required or recommended. *** Please make sure that the space is large enough to house the car and is well ventilated or has extraction fans and is at room temperature (20°C). – Ensure the surface to be protected is cool. Dry the surface after cleaning, dry with a drying towel, and avoid using paper towels as they tend to leave dust on the surface of the panels. Using a solvent based Grease Off cleaner wipe all areas to be spray wrapped thoroughly to remove any wax, silicone, grease etc.
Wash the surface with a commercial detergent, or other suitable cleaning method. Rinse with fresh water and dry with a clean cloth. Remove loose paint and rust with a wire brush or sandpaper. Lightly sand glossy surfaces, Do Not Apply to – Exhaust, Motor-Radiator or any surface that is exposed to Heat. Ensure all tar spots or any other impurities are removed.
If you scrape, sand, or remove old paint, you may release lead dust. LEAD IS TOXIC. EXPOSURE TO LEAD DUST CAN CAUSE SERIOUS ILLNESS, SUCH AS BRAIN DAMAGE, ESPECIALLY IN CHILDREN. PREGNANT WOMEN SHOULD ALSO AVOID EXPOSURE.
The original Elasto Dip synthetic Elastomeric coating which is liquid in nature, when it dries it forms a thick, skin tight tough film.
FOR BEST RESULTS
Allow to dry 5 minutes between coats. 24 hours for full use. Apply 4-6 even coats. Easy Peelable,, can be remove within three to six months for outdoor applications. The material is based on special Elastomeric polymer coating, which forms a weather and wear-resistant layer. After the layer has dried, it is easy to remove by peeling off the Elastomeric layer from the surface.
Six to Eight Elasto Dip layers are sufficient to provide adequate film thickness on the car. Since the amount of color pastes in the product is high, the colour enhancers or primers are not in general necessary, however, for bright, poor covering, fluorescent and metallic, especially if the surface is dark colored and you want to change it to bright color, and we recommend two layers white and the next layers with the final surface color.
If you want to be absolutely sure that no color residue remains on the surface after peeling the coating off, we recommend applying the first layer with clear Elasto Dip mixture. If you want a high gloss or matt Elasto Dip surface, you can apply as last layer high-gloss or matt transparent Elasto Dip. The standard gloss is semi except matt black.